Made with only 5 ingredients this Raspberry LimeSorbet is the perfect treat as summer comes to a close. Simply put sorbet does get enough credit for how easy it is to make. Went shopping at the local market this past weekend and raspberries are still around. Make good use of those berries and make this sorbet, you won’t be disappointed.
Raspberry Lime Sorbet
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp honey
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp lime zest
- warm water, as needed
- Freeze the raspberries for 3 hours or until completely frozen. Berries must be solid.
- Transfer the raspberries to the bowl of a food processor with the honey, lime juice, zest, and 2 tablespoons of warm water.
- Process until smooth. Add more warm water as
needed to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer-safe
container with a lid and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Scoop into bowls and serve.