Delicious Brussels Sprouts are all the rage this time of year. Winter isn’t complete with a good Brussels Sprout recipe so enjoy this side dish with a topping of bacon for an easy to make meal.
What You’ll Need:
Shredded Brussels Spouts with Bacon
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon according to directions. Chop into small bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Next add the shredded Brussels sprouts to the pan. Sautee for 5-10 minutes. The Brussels sprout should be wilted.
- Pour balsamic vinegarette over Brussels Sprouts. Toss to evenly coat.
- Add the chopped bacon pieces.